You may have noticed that all meetings created in Outlook default to include a Teams meeting link.
This may be undesirable to you if the majority of the meetings that you schedule are in-person meetings that will not be hosted online.
Follow the steps below to prevent meetings scheduled in Outlook from defaulting to Teams:
- Go to https://outlook.office.com/
- Click Settings (gear icon) in the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Click “View all Outlook settings”
- Select Calendar > Events and Invitations.
- Uncheck “Add online meeting to all meetings”
- Click Save
You may need to close and reload the Outlook Application for the change to apply.