When you enter your token password information make sure you enter your pin number plus the six digits that appear on your hard token.
Articles in this section
- DES - Audio/Video Conferencing Information
- DES - VPN Information
- ETS Recommended IT Equipment List
- How Do I Connect to a Wireless Network?
- How Do I Connect to VPN with my State Issued Laptop?
- How Do I Delete a Wireless Network Profile in Windows 10?
- How Do I Request a VPN Soft Token?
- How Do I Setup and Use My VPN Soft Token?
- Teleworking - FAQ
- Teleworking - Tips for Using Voicemail, Avaya and More