Use the following procedure to submit a request for an Instructor Led class (ILT).
- Under the Home Tab click the Classroom Training icon.
- A new screen opens the Catalog of ILT courses with open seats. Locate the course you want to request by clicking the name of the course.
- Scroll down the page and click on the date of the class you want to request. Review the class details and click the Submit Request button.
- Click on the Begin button to start the three step process of submitting a learning request.
- In step one, select your Agency’s training request form and click on the Next button.
- Step two, confirm that this is the course you wish to attend. Depending on your agency, you may need to input additional information. If you need to make changes, click on the Previous button. If correct click on the Next button.
- Finally, in step three, review the information. If you need to make changes, click on the previous button to go back to the appropriate step. If correct, click the Save button to submit the request
- A notice will appear at the top of the page to confirm that the learning request has been submitted.
If you have trouble, please contact your LMS Agency Administrator