- Open Outlook
- Click on the dots at the bottom left of the screen
NOTE: The People icon may already be visible without clicking on the ... at the bottom of the folder list. If the people icon is already visible, just click the people icon and proceed to step 3.
- Click on New Contact Group
NOTE: If you do not see the toolbar (ribbon) in your Outlook, your ribbon may be hidden. To enable the ribbon again, follow the instructions posted here.
- Name the group
- Click on the arrow to the right of Add Members and select From Address Book
- Enter the user’s name you want to add last name, first (e.g. Bob, Billy)
- Select the user you want to add
- Click the Members button at the bottom left
- You can continue adding users from the global address book by searching for them, selecting them and hitting the member button
- Once you have added all the users click the Ok button
- If the user is in your contact list then when you click the arrow to the right of Add Members and select From Outlook Contacts
- You search the same way you did in the step 6 above