On a Laptop:
Access the VPN website: https://eclient.accesswork.wa.gov
On your Android Phone:
- Access the email containing the soft token and touch the hyperlink which will then launch the RSA Application.
Note: If you cannot import your token by touching a link in an e-mail sent by your IT or Help Desk administrator, you must enter the token data in the Import Token screen.
- Select the RSA SecureID app to import the token. (Just one is fine)
- A prompt should generated asking for a password. The password is the same name as your token (Example: Rogers179) which will then import the token.
- The next screen will display requesting a pin. Enter Four Zero’s as a passcode to gain temporary access and create a new 5 digit pin number.
Note: The “Tokencode” cycles every 60 seconds. It’s ok if it cycles.
- Access the VPN on the laptop and enter the following:
a. The user name assigned to you. (Example: Rogers179) in the “Username” field.
b. The tokencode displayed on the RSA App on the “Password” field.
c. Click on “Sign In”
- The VPN website will then instruct you to create a “Pin”
Note: The purpose of the “Pin” is to be used to generate a “Tokencode” which is to be used as a password on the VPN website.