The Desktop, Favorites and Documents folders on your PC sync up to the server, if this process breaks, your documents will no longer sync. This usually happens if your Desktop or Documents folder are over 5 GB.
- You can find the Sync Center icon located in your hidden icons menu on your taskbar.
- Click the ^ located by the clock in the lower right hand corner of your Main screen.
- When you choose the ^ icon, a box will pop up with several other icons in it. If you see the Sync icon has a Red X on it, you are having Sync Issues. Please proceed to Step 4.
- If you see the Red X over your Sync Center Icon, please contact DES IT Support and a tech will work with you to resolve your Sync issue.
- If your Sync Icon looks like this , you are good to go and do not need to do anything.