Note: If you cannot import your token by touching a link in an e-mail sent by your IT or Help Desk administrator, you must enter the token data in the Import Token screen.
On a Laptop:
Access the VPN website: https://eclient.accesswork.wa.gov
On your Windows Phone:
- Access the email containing the soft token and touch the hyperlink which will then launch the RSA Application.
- Open the RSA SecurID Application and click on “Import”
- Choose the clipboard icon and paste your token to the empty box and then click on the check mark.
- The next screen will display an option to rename the token. Name the token accordingly (something you will remember what it was issued for) and click on the check mark and your soft token will be imported.
- The next screen will display requesting a pin. Enter Four Zero’s and click on the check mark and a temporary passcode will generate.
Note: The “Tokencode” cycles every 60 seconds. It’s ok if it cycles.
- Access the VPN on the laptop and enter the following:
a. The user name assigned to you. (Example: Rogers179) in the “Username” field.
b. The tokencode displayed on the RSA App on the “Password” field.
c. Click on “Sign In”
- The VPN website will then instruct you to create a “Pin”
Note: The purpose of the “Pin” is to be used to generate a “Tokencode” which is to be used as a password on the VPN website.