- On the home screen of your phone, tap Settings
- Tap Passwords & Accounts
- Tap Add Account
- Tap Exchange and enter your email address and password (the password you log on to your computer with). You can change the description of the account or just leave it as the default of Exchange. Tap Next
Note: The device verifies the account. If you receive a message stating Unable to verify account information, disregard the message and tap OK
- On the server settings page, enter the following information if it is not already present:
Email - Enter your email address. (for example: email@example.com)
Server - mobile.wa.gov
Domain - des
Username - johnd
Password - Enter your email account password (this is the password you use to log on to your computer with)
Description - Enter a description of the account that you are setting up. This can be anything that helps you identify your account. You would of added this infor on the previous screen.
- Tap Save
- Tap Next (Your device creates a secure (SSL) connection to the Exchange server. When the device is connected, check marks appear confirming that your settings have been verified)
- Select the services that you want to sync with the Exchange Server by swiping the ON/OFF buttons next to each service.
- Tap Save when you are done.
You have successfully added your Exchange email account on your iOS device.