In this article you will learn to set up a Skype conference call.
GET STARTED WITH DIAL-IN CONFERENCING
Using dial-in conferencing for Skype for Business couldn’t be easier. Instead of having to visit several sites to schedule the meeting, audio bridge, or other elements, you simply:
- Open your calendar in Outlook.
- Click New Skype Meeting.
CONFIGURE DIAL-IN CONFERENCING OPTIONS
From either your Outlook calendar, or within the meeting, you can open your meeting options menu.
From that menu, you can:
- Enable and disable entry and exit announcements.
- Lock and unlock the meeting, managing the type of user that is:
- Granted entry directly into the meeting.
- Placed in the lobby (these users will need to be admitted by an organizer).
ADD A PHONE USER TO YOUR CONFERENCE
- From within the conference/meeting, select Invite More People.
- Enter the person’s phone number and select OK.
- The meeting will then call out the person and add them to the meeting.
IMPORTANT! Remember to dial the full phone number of the person that you want to reach — including the country code and the ‘+’ symbol (e.g. +1 425 555-1234).
DIAL INTO A SKYPE MEETING USING A PHONE
- From your mobile device, simply dial the phone number in the invitation. When prompted, enter the Conference ID from the invitation.
START A MEETING USING YOUR TELEPHONE
Depending on how your organization has configured your service, you might need your Organizer dial-in conferencing PIN. This PIN was sent via email when you were enabled for the dial-in conferencing service.
If you are unable to remember your PIN, please contact WaTech.