If you are using VPN (working remotely) and Skype is asking you for your username and password, try the following steps to remedy the situation. This is only happening when connected through a VPN session.
- You will need to Exit out of Skype, close any Skype windows you have open.
- Click the ^ button from system tray down by the clock in your taskbar.
- Right click on the Skype Icon and choose Exit
- If you are not already connected to VPN, do so now.
- Click the Start icon to open the Start Menu
- Start typing Skype and then click on the Skype icon to open Skype
- Skype should now open and automatically log you in. If you continue to have trouble, please contact DES IT Support for additional assistance.