After hours IT Support is provided by DES IT Support 4U. If a call comes in after-hours, the IT4U staff member on call will gather information and process the call. A ticket will be created and if your ticket needs to be escalated, IT4U will contact the appropriate ETS staff immediately.
Please Note: If you need an immediate response please call the after-hours number. If you put in a ticket or send an email to DES IT Support 4U, you may not receive an immediate response. The IT4U ticket queue is not monitored continually during after hours.
WHEN SHOULD I CALL THE ETS AFTER HOURS PHONE?
- Trouble logging on to your PC
- Trouble connecting to VPN
- You opened a suspicious email or attachment
- A system/application is down that you normally connect to
- You have an immediate work stoppage
AFTER HOURS INFORMATION:
- 5:30 PM – 7:00 AM
- Self-Service IT Portal: https://desitsupport4u.des.wa.gov/hc/en-us
AFTER HOURS SUPPORT INFORMATION NEEDED:
To help us better route your after-hours ticket and provide you with the assistance you need, please share the following information in the ticket or during the phone call with technical staff.
- Is your PC down causing you a critical work stoppage?
- Do you know if multiple DES users affected by the issue?
- What vital service/application is down or unavailable for you?
- What is the best number and time to reach you?