Please click here to submit a request for support for the following:
If you are a DES employee seeking IT Support during business hours,
please contact DES IT Support 4U.
Monday - Friday / 7:00am - 5:30pm
If you need to reach DES IT Support 4U after hours, please call:
After Business Hours:
Monday - Friday / 5:30pm -7:00am
Saturday - Sunday / 24 Hours
After hours IT Support is provided by DES IT Support 4U. If a call comes in after-hours, the IT4U staff member on call will gather information and process the call. A ticket will be created and if your ticket needs to be escalated, IT4U will contact the appropriate ETS staff immediately.
Please Note: If you need an immediate response, please call the after-hours number. If you put in a ticket or send an email to DES IT Support 4U, you may not receive an immediate response. The IT4U ticket queue is not monitored continually during after-hours.
WHEN SHOULD I CALL THE ETS AFTER HOURS PHONE?
- Trouble logging on to your PC
- Trouble connecting to VPN
- You opened a suspicious email or attachment
- A system/application is down that you normally connect to
- You have an immediate work stoppage
AFTER HOURS SUPPORT INFORMATION NEEDED:
To help us better route your after-hours ticket and provide you with the assistance you need, please share the following information in the ticket or during the phone call with technical staff.
- Is your PC down causing you a critical work stoppage?
- Do you know if multiple DES users affected by the issue?
- What vital service/application is down or unavailable for you?
- What is the best number and time to reach you?