Follow the steps below to update your DES Zoom profile with a picture or change your display name.
Edit Your Display Name
- Launch your Zoom Profile by going to https://des-wa.zoom.us/.
- If you are not automatically taken to your profile page, click Sign in on the Video Conferencing page and you will be taken to your profile page. You may be prompted for your DES username and password to log in with Single Sign-On.
- Once the Zoom profile page opens, click on Profile under PERSONAL.
- Click Edit in the upper right hand corner to edit your Display Name.
- In the Display Name box, enter your preferred Display Name. Then click Save Changes at the bottom of the page. NOTE: You can edit any of the fields in this section.
Upload/Change/Delete Profile Picture
- Click on Change under the generic profile picture.
- Click on Upload and then browse to the directory where your picture is stored. Select the picture and click Open.
- Adjust the selected box to capture the part of the picture you want to use as your profile picture. When the preview on the right looks correct, click Save.
- You will return to your Zoom Profile screen. Now your pictures is updated and your display name is also updated. You can close out of the webpage.