Set up Locations in your Domain
Facilities are places where training occurs, and they have locations within them for training. 1500 Jefferson is a facility. DES Training Room 3060 which is housed at 1500 is a location.
- Click on Administration
- Click on Learning Management
Click on Resources
- Click on Locations. This will take you to a new page.
- This will open a new page. Click New.
6. Enter the Name
- Use Browse to select the domain for the facility
- Use Browse to select the Facility where the Location is housed
- Enter the Maximum Capacity
- Enter the URL for the Facility / Location (if applicable)
Enter the email for contacting the location
- Click OK if not adding Optional Information
- Click the arrow to expand for Optional Information
- Input Optional Text (if applicable)
- Input Date Range for location use (if applicable)
- Input Cost to use the facility (if applicable)
- Enter type of Currency (if applicable)
- Input the Integer (Do not recommend using)
- Check Yes/No (Do not recommend using)
- Input the Float (Do not recommend using)
- Add a Memo (if applicable)
- Click OK