You can enter training you complete outside of Learning Management into the system (if allowed by your organization). For example, if you take a class at a community college, you may enter the class information and it appears on your training reports.
- In the homepage in the upper right corner click the Self icon :
- Navigate to Learning > Self-Reported Training.
- Click New to enter new self-reported training or click the pencil to edit existing training. (this is found under the search box)
- A box to fill out will pop up:
- Enter the Name of the training you completed.
- Upload a Certificate if you have one. You can upload up to 10MB.
- Add a Description of the class.
- Enter Activity Type. If it is an external vendor put that if it was a LinkedIn Learning class put class-self reporting.
- Enter the Start and End dates of the class you attended.
- Enter any Score if applicable.
- Enter the duration in hours and minutes.
- Enter any credit hours if applicable. (usually college classes).
- Click OK.
- You may then be taken to a screen where it is pending approval (if your organization requires approval for Self-Reported Training).
- Once approved, your class will show on your transcript.
Note: When an approver goes to approve your self-reported class the learner approval screen will look like the below:
- The approver needs to make sure that the type of training they select is for “self-reported training approvals and not the default “activity approvals. “