How to Configure Domain-Level Proxy Settings
- Navigate to Domain_Proxy Settings page, you can enable and configure proxy functionality. From here you can:
- Enable the proxy feature: Lets designated users proxy for each other.
- Managers can view all users in their own domain when they assign a user as their proxy from
Manager mode: When choosing a user to proxy for them, managers can select any user in their domain with the CanActAsProxyForManagers If you don’t select this checkbox, managers can only select their own managed or viewable users.
- Maximum number of proxies a Manager or an Administrator can configure: Limit the total number of users a manager can designate as their proxy.
- Maximum number of managers a single user can act as proxy for: Limit the total number of managers a user can proxy for.