Description: In this job Aid you will learn how to navigate to a specific ILT class activity roster and assign a user by domain, audience, individual etc.
Use this to assign learners quickly to a roster. To manage and reconcile a roster we recommend selecting the activity, to open the Activity General Properties screen, select roster and manage it from this area.
Landing Page Navigation:
- Click Learning Management.
- Click Activity Management.
- Click Learning Activities, this will open the activity management screen.
- Search for the Learning Activity to update manage the roster and give completions.
- Select Drop Down arrow on the right hand side of the page next to Edit on the Learning Activity.
- Scroll down to Manager Roster.
- Select Add to open the Batch Registration screen displays the class offering of the activity.
- Select Continue to open the select users drop down.
- Select Add to open the Select Users screen.
- From the Select Users screen, you can select from the many options to search for a user (domain, audience, organization etc.). For the purposes of this job aid use the Radio Button to Select Users by Domain.
- Use the Check Box to Select all or individual users from the domain list of users.
- Select the Arrow next to registration to move the selected users to a registered status on the roster.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the Batch Registration page.
- On the Activity Roster screen you can now view all the users that you have just registered. To view the entire roster click Search Users.