Secure Access Washington is a single sign-on application gateway created by Washington State’s Department of Information Services to simplify access to the growing list of government services accessible via the Internet.
Secure Access Washington allows Internet access to multiple online government services with the use of a unique single self-generated User-ID and password. Once signed in, users have the ability to change their password and register for access to various online government services.
At your browser prompt, type in: https://secureaccess.wa.gov/myAccess/saw/select.do
- Click Sign Up
- Enter your First Name in the First Name field as it appears on official documents
- Enter your Last Name in the Last Name field as it appears on official documents
- Enter your Email in the Email field that you want to use with the Washington State Learning Center
- Create a Username and enter in the Username field use the email address you entered in the Email Field
- Create a Password and enter in the Password field
- Enter the confirmed Password again in the Confirm Password field
- You will be directed by the SIGN UP! Process to check your email (The email account that was used to create this SAW account). Follow the directions in that Email to activate your new SAW account
- Click Login to access the SAW Splash-Page to login to your SAW Account
- Enter your Username created in Step 5 in the Username field
- Enter your Password created in Step 6 in the Password field
Congratulations you have successfully created your SAW Account!
Next you will need to inform your Agency TLC Admin. Be sure to share with them your specific email address used from Step 4 (you will not have immediate access to TLC upon the creation of your SAW Account).
Now you will need to wait for confirmation from your TLC Admin. They will send an email to inform you that you have been successfully set-up in TLC and you may login.