You can enter training you complete outside of Learning Management into the system (if allowed by your organization). For example, if you take a class at a community college, you may enter the class information and it appears on your training reports.
- Click on Self
- Click on Learning
- Click on Self Reported Training
4. Click New to enter new self-reported training or click the pencil to edit existing training. (this is found under the search box)
5. A box to fill out will pop up:
6. Enter the Name of the training you completed.
7. Browse to upload a Certificate if you have one. You can upload up to 10MB.
8. Add a Description of the class.
9. Enter Activity Type. If it is an external vendor put that if it was a LinkedIn Learning class put class-self reporting.
10. Enter the Start and End dates of the class you attended.
11. Enter any Score if applicable.
12. Enter the duration in hours and minutes.
13. Enter any credit hours if applicable. (usually college classes).
14. Click OK.
Note: You may then be taken to a screen where it is pending approval (if your organization requires approval for Self-Reported Training). Once approved, your class will show on your transcript.
Note: When an approver goes to approve your self-reported class the learner approval screen will look like the below:
- The approver needs to make sure that the type of training they select is for “self-reported training approvals and not the default “activity approvals. “