Accessing your OneDrive is simple. You can launch it on your work phone, from File Explorer on your PC or from a browser.
Connect using a browser (M365 cloud):
Login to Office 365 using your DES account email address and password.
- In the upper left-hand corner, click on the 9 dots and choose OneDrive.
Connect using File Explorer on your PC:
Open File Explorer (⊞ + E)
- In the left navigation panel, you will see OneDrive - Washington State Executive Branch Agencies.
- Click the arrow to the left of OneDrive and you will see all of your files and folders.
If you do not see OneDrive - Washington State Executive Branch Agencies in your File Explorer, you will need to submit a ticket to DES IT Support and a technician will assist you in getting OneDrive set up.
Connect to OneDrive using your state issued mobile device:
- If you do not see OneDrive on your mobile device, you will need to install it from the App Catalog.
- Once you have the OneDrive app installed, you can click the icon and all of your files/folders will be available to you.