Logging into IronPort
- To log into End User Quarantine (Junkmail) follow this link https://junkmail.wa.lcl:83
- Logon using your email address and current active directory (AD) password
Password: [Current AD Password]
Once logged on, there are 2 ways you can ensure an email to bypass the End User Quarantine or EUQ using “safelisting”.
- Check the box next to the email you wish to be safelisted. Use the drop down under the Select Action and Select – Release and Add to Safelist
- Click and the email will then be added to your safelist, and sent off for delivery.
- Mouse over the Options in the upper right hand corner and Click on Safelist
- Type the email address you wish to safelist into the available field and click
- Mouse over the Options in the upper right hand corner and Click on blocklist
- Type the email address you wish to blocklist into the available field and click
- What do I do if I’m not receiving email that I received prior to the change?
If you’re expecting email that has not appeared in your Outlook Inbox, visit http://junkmail.wa.lcl. After you successfully logon to the site, you're able to view your quarantined mail and release any legitimate emails to your Inbox, by selecting the “Release and Add to Safelist” option.
Doing this will enable future emails from this source to go directly to your Inbox.
If the message is not present please contact your helpdesk.
- What do I do if I no longer wish to receive emails from a sender?
If the message you are receiving is a newsletter or something you have signed up for please notify the service you wish to no longer receive the emails. If the email cannot be stopped through a service you may also blocklist the email permanently through http://junkmail.wa.lcl
- Do I need to delete messages from junkmail?
Emails in your junkmail quarantine will delete themselves in 14 days.
- How many addresses can I Safelist/ Blocklist?
In combination up to 50 addresses can be added to the safelist/blocklist. If you get notification you have exceeded the 50 addresses allotted please contact your helpdesk.