Ever wanted to change your row labels to be column headers. For example instead of having the company names display vertically in Column A and the Data Attributes display horizontally in Row.
- Open the spreadsheet you need to change
- Insert a blank worksheet
- Highlight all the data
- Right click and select Copy
- At the bottom of the page, click the tab for the blank worksheet you created (e.g. Sheet2)
- In the blank worksheet, click on cell A1
- Right click and select Paste. The Paste dialog should appear.
- As you hover over the paste options, you can see the transpose effect display. Click the box for Transpose. Once you transpose the data, your company names will show in Column A. You can now sort or filter the data in many ways.