Changing the ring pattern
- Press Home.
- Select Options & Settings or Phone Settings.
- Select Screen & Sound Options.
- Press Select or OK.
- Scroll to and select Personalized Ringing.
Two ringtone categories are available — Classic or Rich.
Each category contains eight distinctive ring patterns.
The ring tone currently selected displays on the prompt line and a list of all eight ringtones within that categorydisplays with a checkmark next to the pattern currently selected.
The first softkey indicates the other ringtone category, to allow you to switch between categories.
- Select a displayed ring pattern, or press the alternate ring tone category softkey (labeled either Rich or Classic) to select from the eight alternative ring patterns.
Tip: Use the Rich/Classic softkey to toggle between the two sets of patterns.
- Repeat the last step until you find the ring pattern you want.
- Press Save to make it your ring pattern.