If you are the Owner of the Distribution list, you have the ability to add and remove members. Follow the steps below to learn how to add/remove users.
- Open Address Book from the Home tab.
- Find the name of DL you are the owner of and double-click it to open it for editing.
- Click on the Modify Members button.
- Click Add… if you would like to add members to the DL or Remove if you would like to remove members from the DL.
- If you are Removing users, highlight all of the contacts you want to remove from the distribution list (hold down Ctrl to get more than one at once) and click Remove.
- If you are adding a user to the distribution list, click Add to open the Global Address List. Type the name of the user in the Search box and then double click on their name in the list to add them to the Add-> box. You can continue to search for users and add them to the Add->.After you have added all the users, click OK.
- Click OK on any prompts to add the new member. You should see them show up in the distribution list after adding them.