If you would like to allow other users on your network to use the Dymo Printer attached to your PC, follow the steps below. These instructions are for Windows 10.
NOTE: If you turn off your computer, the Dymo Label Printer will not be available to others for printing. You must leave your computer turned on to keep the Shared printer active.
- Right click on the Start button and choose Search.
- Type Devices in the Search box and then choose Devices and Printers from the menu.
- Find your Dymo printer in the list of printers and right click on it. Choose Printer Properties from the menu.
- Click on the Sharing tab.
- Under the Sharing tab, check all three boxes and add a name for the Dymo to the Share name box. Click OK
- Now close out of all of the dialogue boxes and your printer is shared.