If you would like to connect to another users Shared Dymo Printer, follow the steps below. These instructions are for Windows 10.
- Ask the User who has shared their Dymo Printer what their computer name is. The name is usually located on a sticker on the lip of their laptop or the top of their desktop computer. The name will generally start with DES and then and L for laptop or a D for desktop. For Example: DESL10F307061
- Right click on the Start button and choose Run.
- In the Run box, type two back slashes and the name of the User's computer.
Example: \\desl10f307061. Then hit OK
- A Windows Explorer box will open and you will see the Shared printer in the window. Double click on the printer and a window will pop up saying to a driver is being installed.
- The shared Dymo printer is now installed on your PC. You will need to go to Software Center and download the Dymo Label