How to Add WA State Holidays to your Outlook Calendar.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- In Outlook, go to your Calendar.
- Choose "File > Open & Export > Import/Export".
- In the Import and Export Wizard, choose "Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file."
- Browse to your desktop where you saved the holiday iCalendar file.
- Select the iCalendar file and click "OK."
- Choose "Import" when asked to open it as a new calendar or for import.
- Go to your Outlook calendar. You should now see your state holidays listed from New Year's Day of 2018 through Christmas Day of 2023 on your calendar.