If your password expires for your windows login (the account you use to log on to your PC with), you will also need to update the password on your mobile device after you change it on your computer. Here are the steps to update the password on your mobile phone.
- Tap on the Settings icon.
- Tap Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap on Exchange to access your work email account.
- Click on your eMail address at the top of the screen.
- Highlight the black dots under password and enter your new password and hit next.
- Open the Mail app and test to make sure your account password updated.
- Open the Mail application.
- Click the Menu button and select Settings.
- Click Manage Accounts and select Exchange.
- Click Password to edit your password.
- Enter you new password in the password field and click OK.