Would you like to add a picture to your AD (DES user) Account so it shows up in Skype and your email? You can do this on your own by using Mobile.WA.Gov.
NOTE: The photo needs to be smaller than 4 MB and can be a .png, jpg, or .gif file
- Open a web browser and go to https://mobile.wa.gov
- Log in with the credentials you use to log on to your DES computer. (des\ericaf179)
- Click the Settings icon (looks like a gear) on the upper right, and then click Options.
- In the My account window (left side, under General), click on the pencil on your user photo or placeholder icon.
- Click Upload Photo to select and upload your photo.
- Click Save to set your user photo.
- You eMail & Skype messages will now have your photo on them.