Below you will find some Tip & Tricks to help you with getting logged in to Zoom for the first time as well as other troubleshooting tasks while using Zoom.
LOGGING IN TO ZOOM
To use Zoom for the first time, you must be logged in to the network in the office or on VPN. The process will vary depending on how you are accessing Zoom. However, all processes end with you logging in to the DES-WA Zoom portal.
- To launch the Zoom portal, click this link: https://des-wa.zoom.us/
The screen below is what you should now see.
- Click on Sign in and you should get the box below
- Your company Domain will be DES-WA
- If you did not get the box above, click here for troubleshooting steps.
- Enter your AD username and password (ex: johnz179).
- You are now logged into Zoom and your account is setup.
To learn more about Zoom, please visit this page for Zoom User Guide