If you are experiencing issues trying to log in to Zoom for the first time, here are some troubleshooting steps to assist you.
- If you receive one of the screens below, follow the instructions in Step 2.
- One way to fix the sign-in issues is to clear your internet browser cache.
To clear your internet browser cache, follow the steps below. This will work in any browser but the pop-up box will look different in each one.
- Hold down the Ctrl and Shift keys together, then press the Delete key. This will bring up a pop-up box.
- In the pop-up box, click on the Clear Browsing Data button.
- Once cookies and files are cleared, close the window.
- Open a new window and access the login page directly. Do not use a bookmark or favorite.
Now try logging into Zoom again by visiting https://des-wa.zoom.us/
If you continue to get the above screens after clearing your internet browser cache, please call DES IT Support 4U and they will assist you. If you previously had an account with Zoom before DES implemented Zoom, IT4U may need to sign you up under the DES account to get it working for you.