What are the Options for Hosting an Audio/Video Conference?
There are three audio/video conference options. Below are details about each option and tips on how to use them.
- Zoom is a service provided by DES that allows staff to host audio/video conferences, screen share, document sharing, can host webinars, share a whiteboard, record meetings and chat during meetings. This can be used on desktop, laptop or mobile devices.
- Skype for Business is a service provided by WaTech that allows staff to utilize their state owned PC to host audio and video conferences, share documents, see staff’s availability through the presence awareness feature and utilize instant messaging service with other Skype users. Click her more information and ordering Skype accounts Skype Details and Ordering
- WebEx is a service provided by WaTech that allows staff to host video and audio conferences, share documents and collaborate with users anywhere. For more information, contact DES IT Support 4U.
- Connecting to Zoom for the First Time
- Zoom User Guide (Audio/Video Conferencing)
- Zoom - DES Security Measures
Skype for Business