If you have taken pictures on your iPhone and you would like to send them to yourself or someone else, follow these steps:
- Open your iPhone's Photos app.
- Choose the album containing the photos you want to send. If you took photos using your iPhone, they'll be in an album up top called "Camera Roll."
- Tap the button in the lower left-hand corner that looks like a square with an arrow coming out of it. You can only attach 5 photos at one time.
- Tap the photos you want to send. You can only send five by email at one time.
- Tap the action you want to take from the bar at the bottom. You can choose to send the pictures as a text message or email them.
- Your iPhone will now compose a new email message and, within a few seconds, you'll see your photos added to the body of the message. Up top, enter the name or email address of the person you want to send the photos to. Also enter a subject line for the email if you'd like. When you're done, tap the Send button.
- Before the message sends, you'll be asked what size you want the emailed photos to be. Small is very small but takes up very little data. Medium and large are both good sizes for viewing but take up more data. This means they may take longer to send. Actual size means your iPhone will not shrink your photos at all and send the original copies. This is what you want to choose if the person you're emailing is going to print out copies of the photos. Make your selection and your iPhone will start sending the message. It may take some time, but eventually you'll hear a "woosh" sound indicating that your message has been sent.