How Do I Take a Screenshot on my iPhone?
- Press the side button and the volume up button at the same time.
- Quickly release both buttons. After you take a screenshot, a thumbnail temporarily appears in the lower-left corner of your screen
- Tap the thumbnail to open it or swipe left to dismiss it.
Send Pictures to Email
- Open your iPhone's Photos app.
- Click on Library in the bottom left corner and find your photos or screenshots.
- Click on a single photo and choose icon with a box and an up arrow.
- Tap the photos you want to send. You can only send five by email at one time.
- Click on Outlook from the list of icons below. If you do not see Outlook, scroll to the right. Do NOT use the Apple Mail program since there is no iCloud account set up with your device.
- Your iPhone will now compose a new email message. Enter your email address in the To: field and once you see your attachments listed under the Subject: line, you can hit Send .
- You may be prompted to choose a size for your attachments. You will need to choose what size you want to send. We recommend Large or Actual size if the file size isn't too large to send via email.
- Small is very small but takes up very little data.
- Medium and large are both good sizes for viewing but take up more data. This means they may take longer to send.
- Actual size means your iPhone will not shrink your photos and send the original copies. This is what you want to choose if the person you're emailing is going to print out copies of the photos.