Now that your eMail account has been migrated to Microsoft 365, you can use the Outlook App on your state issued mobile device. This will replace the MaaS360 container.
DES IT Support 4U will need to put you in the new MDM policy. If your Home Screen doesn't look like the picture below, please contact DES IT Support and they will get your device put in the right policy.
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook on your state issued device.
- Click on the Outlook App
- Enter you work email address in the Email Address field and click Add Account.
- You will be redirected to the WA State Sign In page.
A) Enter your state email address
B) Enter your account password (the account password you log on to your computer with).
- Click OK to the US government account detected pop up. Outlook will close.
- Click on Outlook to open the App again.
- Click OK to the "Your IT administrator..." pop up.
- Now the Outlook App is ready to use on your state issued mobile device. Your mailbox will continue to update for a few minutes.
For instructions on setting up the native Contacts App on your iPhone for Caller ID, Click Here