Purpose: The purpose of this job is to show agency administrators how they can save time by coping rule sets from existing
1. Click Administration
2. Click Learning Management
3. Click Audiences
4. Click Audiences
5. Click New
6. Add Name(agency acronym first)
7. Add Code (agency acronym first)
8. Verify correct Domain
9. Add Description - adding and audience description is helpful for other agency administrators to be
able to identity why this audience is being used for activities, assignments etc.
10. Click Copy
11. Search for the existing audience that you would like to copy rule sets from
12. Select the radio button next to the existing audience
13. Click Next
14. Select the rule set(s) that you would like to copy to the new audience by checking and unchecking the rule set box.
15. Click Ok
16. Refresh the new audience and verify users
17. Click Ok
Continue this process if there are additional rule sets from other audiences that you would like to copy to your newly created audience.