If you would like to upload a picture for your Teams profile picture and Outlook, there is one place to upload the picture and it will show in all of your Microsoft products like Outlook and Teams. The recommended picture size is 4MB or 450px x 450px or less.
- Open your Microsoft Account settings by visiting https://office.com.
- You will automatically be signed in with your DES account.
- In the upper right corner of the page, you will see an icon with your initials, click on the icon.
- Click the circle with your initials.
- A window will pop up for you to Change your photo. Click on Upload a new photo.
- Browse to the location of the photo you would like to upload. Click on the photo and choose open (you can also just double click the photo).
- Resize your photo with - and + to ensure you have the image in the circle area how you want it to appear. Click Apply.
- Your photo will show up immediately in the current window you are looking at but it can take up to 3 days for the photo to appear in Teams and Outlook. It may be sooner but just note, if you aren't seeing the new photo, it will change in the next few days.